The East Riding of Yorkshire Council would like to ask all community and voluntary groups working to support residents through this crisis in the East Riding to register their details on www.beecan.org
This website is hosted by the HEY Smile Foundation and the aim is to build up a detailed database of organisations that can work alongside the council and build a greater combined resilience when helping those in need.
There has never been a more important time for us all to pull together and support those in our community who are most vulnerable.
Please help where you can but above all stay safe.
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online
- Do Not Visit The Coast Or Other Attractions This Weekend Or Over Easter
- Choose Care Campaign Launched To Encourage People To Work In Adult Social Care
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People