The East Riding of Yorkshire Council would like to ask all community and voluntary groups working to support residents through this crisis in the East Riding to register their details on www.beecan.org
This website is hosted by the HEY Smile Foundation and the aim is to build up a detailed database of organisations that can work alongside the council and build a greater combined resilience when helping those in need.
There has never been a more important time for us all to pull together and support those in our community who are most vulnerable.
Please help where you can but above all stay safe.
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way
- East Riding College Joins TEC Partnership
- Libraries And Customer Services Continue To Be Essential Community Hubs
- Councillor Delighted After Motion To Support Cycling Is Passed