The property market in Hull has seen a massive shift now Brexit is over the line and investment properties are in huge demand.
A group of Hull businesses will be hosting an event to help local people understand the ins and outs of property investment in this area.
For anyone new to the buy-to-let scene or a seasoned investor, the purpose of the event is to highlight Hull’s evolving residential property market, share best practice from local industry experts and showcase current opportunities.
George Gough from My-Agent says;
“Iguana Developments is taking inner-city living to the next level. They have invested more than £42m into residential developments and have a wealth of experience to share.
“My-Agent is a Yorkshire-based, independent Estate Agency supporting clients every step of that way.”
“We have created a one-stop-shop with expertise from all fields to help at the event including Mortgage Advice Bureau, Mypad Hull letting agency, Brewer Wallace Solicitors, cbaSadofskys Chartered Accountants, the Humber Landlords’ Association and Peacock Finance will advise on commercial funding.”
To register for the event please visit – http://bit.ly/PropertyInvestorDay.
Any questions prior to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Date: Thursday 12 March 2020
Venue: Essex House, Manor St, Hull, HU1 1YU.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way