The Blue and Golds will take to the field this weekend as they welcome Thatto Heath to the Beverley Leisure Centre.
Beverley’s manager Tony Spence should not have too many selection worries for the BARLA National Cup Quarter tie.
Their opponents Thatto Heath are expected to provide stern opposition despite their cup entry being officially from their ‘A’ team.
The St Helens based outfit is one of the strongest community clubs in the country. Their first team competing in the NCL Premier supported by an ‘A’ team in the North West Men’s Premier. They also have aa ‘B’ team which is in the North West Men’s Division 2.
It is likely that the opposition may choose to select their strongest open age side available. As a result of this, it could make passage to the semi-finals all the more difficult for Beverley.
Beverley does not appear to have any injury worries picked up from last week’s trip to Glasson Rangers ahead of the game.
However, Lewis Poskitt remains under suspension from last season.
Ryan Watkin and Sam Coleman may be available after representing the British Army last weekend which would add to the selection deliberations for the manager.
Kick-off is at 2PM with the club hoping supporters will turn out in force to get behind the side.
- Poetry Competition Winning Entries Can Now Be Viewed Online
- Busiest Local Bus Stops To Benefit From Real-Time Information
- Easing Of Lockdown Measures Welcomed By Local Businesses
- Hull And East Yorkshire People In Business Awards Announces New Date
- MP To Meet With Council As Part Of Support For Fresh Bid For Funding For Beverley-York Rail