It will go through Tickton, Leven, Catwick, Sigglesthorne, Seaton, Hornsea, Atwick, Skipsea, Beeford, Lissett, Bridlington, Sewerby, Marton, Flamborough, Bempton and also Buckton.
The race will then head along the coast to before reaching the finish in Redcar.
Commenting on the roadshows he said;
“This is a great opportunity to come along and find out more about what is happening in your local area and how you can get behind the event and support the race on the day.”
Tour de Yorkshire Roadshow To Be Held In March
While for businesses and people in Bridlington the roadshow will be held at Bridlington Spa. This is due to take place on Thursday, 5 March between 5.30pm and 7pm.
The roadshows will include a short presentation and detailed information on the route.
Advice will be offered on how to make the most of the event. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions of representatives from Welcome to Yorkshire and the council.
Booking isn’t essential but those wishing to attend are encouraged to book their place online. Places can be booked by clicking here.
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?