It will go through Tickton, Leven, Catwick, Sigglesthorne, Seaton, Hornsea, Atwick, Skipsea, Beeford, Lissett, Bridlington, Sewerby, Marton, Flamborough, Bempton and also Buckton.
The race will then head along the coast to before reaching the finish in Redcar.
Commenting on the roadshows he said;
“This is a great opportunity to come along and find out more about what is happening in your local area and how you can get behind the event and support the race on the day.”
Tour de Yorkshire Roadshow To Be Held In March
The roadshows will include a short presentation and detailed information on the route.
Advice will be offered on how to make the most of the event. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions of representatives from Welcome to Yorkshire and the council.
Booking isn’t essential but those wishing to attend are encouraged to book their place online. Places can be booked by clicking here.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way