The local Businessman who operates other businesses in the town said it was a tough decision.
Speaking to HU17.net he said;
“It is with great regret that we have decided to close Kubana Cocktail Bar. I would like to thank everyone who has supported us over the years.”
“This was a decision that is purely a commercial one on what is an ever increasingly competitive high street. Operational costs coupled with high rents and business rates were certainly part of our decision.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported the bar over the years. For me and my team, we have many happy memories we made over the years.”
News of the closure means another venue in the town has closed. High streets around the country are facing an ever-growing struggle to meet high rents and rates.
Owner of the business is keen to assure people this decision will not impact his other businesses he operates in the town.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies