Beverley ARLFC will face their first competitive action of 2020 away to Glasson Rangers.
The Blue and Golds will take to the field on 15 February in the BARLA National Cup.
Having already been given a bye to the last 16 of the competition, The Blue and Golds were handed the longest of all trips. They will travel to Maryport on the West coast of Cumbria.
Their opponents from the Cumberland League are something of an unknown quantity. However, Tony Spence will hope to approach the tie in confident mood having already had one pre-season workout.
By then they will have played their annual friendly against Myton Warriors at the Beverley Leisure Centre. This match will be in aid of the charity ‘P.A.U.L for Brain Recovery’ on 1 February.
The full draw for the BARLA National Cup is;
Ellenborough Rangers v Sharlston Rovers
Glasson Rangers v Beverley
Hanging Heaton v Wigan St Cuthberts
Kells v Mirfield Stags
Myton Warriors v Queensbury
Siddal v Stanningley
Thatto Heath v West Bank
West Hull v Blackbrook or Aspatria
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding