A new state of the art virtual class studio is being installed at East Riding Leisure Goole, with work expected to take around five weeks.
This superb addition to East Riding Leisure Goole will offer 21 additional Virtual Les Mills classes, including Grit, SH’Bam, Barre, Body Combat, Body Pump, and Body Balance.
General manager David Halkon said;
“Our members and customers will get a chance to sample the great new range of classes and get to grips with the virtual classes, in addition to the great instructor-led classes we already offer.
“This new facility will provide a unique opportunity to increase our exercise class provision in a purpose-built studio, running alongside our normal instructor-led class programme.
“During the installation, we have relocated as many exercise classes as possible to alternative areas of the centre. Some classes/sessions have unfortunately had to be cancelled during the development, so please ask reception for more details.”
Full details of all classes and facilities available at East Riding Leisure Goole can be found at www.eastridingleisure.co.uk/goole
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators