A new state of the art virtual class studio is being installed at East Riding Leisure Goole, with work expected to take around five weeks.
This superb addition to East Riding Leisure Goole will offer 21 additional Virtual Les Mills classes, including Grit, SH’Bam, Barre, Body Combat, Body Pump, and Body Balance.
General manager David Halkon said;
“Our members and customers will get a chance to sample the great new range of classes and get to grips with the virtual classes, in addition to the great instructor-led classes we already offer.
“This new facility will provide a unique opportunity to increase our exercise class provision in a purpose-built studio, running alongside our normal instructor-led class programme.
“During the installation, we have relocated as many exercise classes as possible to alternative areas of the centre. Some classes/sessions have unfortunately had to be cancelled during the development, so please ask reception for more details.”
Full details of all classes and facilities available at East Riding Leisure Goole can be found at www.eastridingleisure.co.uk/goole
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events