Four singers from the award-winning English National Opera Chorus – David Newman, Paul Sheehan, Michael Burke, and Andrew Tinkler, along with their accompanist Simon Haynes – present a concert filled with a wide range of vocal music.
This dynamic group will take the audience on a musical journey through the decades with highlights from the world of Opera, show songs, Gilbert and Sullivan, and barbershop quartets.
The group was initially formed for a gala night at English National Opera honouring Sir Jonathan Miller.
They have since gone on to sing for parties, weddings, auction soirées, charity events, concerts and most famously in a fish and chip shop for a bottle of wine!
Tickets cost: Adults £16; Concessions £14; all children under 16 FREE with full paying adult; additional children £6, and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258 or visit bridspa.com
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up