They will be back in Beverley on Saturday, 18 January 2020, at 7.30pm with ‘The Gentlemen of English National Opera’.
Four singers from the award-winning English National Opera Chorus – David Newman, Paul Sheehan, Michael Burke, and Andrew Tinkler.
They will be joined by their accompanist Simon Haynes, present a concert filled with a wide range of vocal music.
This dynamic group will take the audience on a musical journey through the decades with highlights from the world of Opera, Show songs, Gilbert and Sullivan and Barbershop Quartets.
The group was initially formed for a gala night at English National Opera honouring Sir Jonathan Miller. They have since gone on to sing for parties, weddings, auction soirées, charity events, concerts and most famously in a fish and chip shop for a bottle of wine!
Tickets cost: Adults £16, Concessions £14, all children under 16 FREE with a full paying adult, additional children £6, and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258, or visit bridspa.com
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies