They will be back in Beverley on Saturday, 18 January 2020, at 7.30pm with ‘The Gentlemen of English National Opera’.
Four singers from the award-winning English National Opera Chorus – David Newman, Paul Sheehan, Michael Burke, and Andrew Tinkler.
They will be joined by their accompanist Simon Haynes, present a concert filled with a wide range of vocal music.
This dynamic group will take the audience on a musical journey through the decades with highlights from the world of Opera, Show songs, Gilbert and Sullivan and Barbershop Quartets.
The group was initially formed for a gala night at English National Opera honouring Sir Jonathan Miller. They have since gone on to sing for parties, weddings, auction soirées, charity events, concerts and most famously in a fish and chip shop for a bottle of wine!
Tickets cost: Adults £16, Concessions £14, all children under 16 FREE with a full paying adult, additional children £6, and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258, or visit bridspa.com
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website