Independent Traders are the backbone of highstreet and in Beverley, that is certainly the case.
Today, 7 December is Small Business Saturday, a day in which we are encouraged to back those traders.
With the growth of internet shopping, buying local has never been more important. It why days like Small Business Saturday are hugely important.
While he may be busy looking to secure his own job by being re-elected, the importance of the day is not wasted on him.
A Day To Get Behind Our Independent Traders
“Supporting a local economy is a no brainer.”
“Be it popping into local hostelries or the butcher and baker. There are so many small businesses we can support.”
“We are the start-up nation of Europe and here in the East Riding of Yorkshire we are as dynamic as anyone else.”
Of course, getting behind a small business today is not just restricted to retail. You can visit the independently owned Parkway Cinema. Or you can also go out for a meal at one of the many independent restaurants in the town.
An easy way to lend your backing to our highstreet is to buy a cup of coffee from a local coffee shop. You could also visit the Market and back our local traders.
In the past few weeks, a number of small business have started trading in the town.
Today is certainly the perfect excuse to get out there and lend them your support and be part of this important event.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way