Ms Whitehead, speaking about her new business said;
“With a degree in Agriculture and Animal Science combined with extensive knowledge of supply chains, food manufacturing and retail and a passion for food from farm to fork, I am well placed to help businesses from start-ups to established companies.
“As a freelancer, I can add value to businesses who need help to gain sales, but who are not ready to commit to a full-time salesperson. I can use my extensive experience of managing accounts like Sainsburys and Asda to help businesses to present their products to multiple retailers or to help them to develop a sales strategy.”
In addition to sales advice, NJW Sales Support can help clients with strategic planning, cost efficiency and negotiation on a project, one-off or retained basis.
“Some people, particularly those running small food businesses, are super passionate about the product that they may have spent years bringing to market, but they lack the necessary skills to sell it with confidence. I’d love to use my sales experience and my love of food to make a difference to businesses like these,” Ms Whitehead concludes.
For more information about NJW Sales Support, please call 07779 114459 for an informal chat or visit www.njwsalessupport.co.uk
- Beau Chan Wins Silver In Samurai Judo Championships
- Exhibition At Treasure House To Feature Stunning Images
- What the Best Essay Writing Service that Guarantees High-Quality Papers?
- Most Common Reason Why Students Use Essay Writing Service
- What Does Statistical Control Help Accomplish When There’s No Random Assignment