Officers were called to the incident around 5.50pm last night Tuesday 26 November. An empty double-decker bus had broken down at the side of the road when a Citroen Picasso car collided into the back of it.
The woman who was a passenger in the car sadly died at the scene. A man in his 60s who was driving was seriously injured.
He is still in hospital in a serious condition but his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Police are appealing for witnesses to this incident. If you can help please contact us quoting log 409 of 26/11/19.
- Soldier From Beverley Becomes First Female To Win British Army Photographer Of The Year
- Pumping Stations That Provide Flood Protection To Be Upgraded
- BARLA Cup Draw Sees Blue & Golds Head To Cumbria
- Projects Aided By Tesco Bags Of Help Come To Fruition
- Ofsted Report Shows Beverley Fostering Agency Is Outstanding