Officers were called to the incident around 5.50pm last night Tuesday 26 November. An empty double-decker bus had broken down at the side of the road when a Citroen Picasso car collided into the back of it.
The woman who was a passenger in the car sadly died at the scene. A man in his 60s who was driving was seriously injured.
He is still in hospital in a serious condition but his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Police are appealing for witnesses to this incident. If you can help please contact us quoting log 409 of 26/11/19.
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free