The Beverley Braves will be running an under 18’s side in season 2020 for the first time in many years.
They will be coached by a couple of popular open age stalwarts in the shape of Joe Morley and Steve Connolly.
The coaching duo is busy recruiting ahead of the start of the Yorkshire League campaign in March 2020.
They take on the oldest junior age group just as the Braves are at an exciting stage of their development.
After recently opening a new clubhouse and headquarters at Thurlow Avenue is set to provide a focal point in the community in the coming seasons.
The bulk of the squad has been together since they were 7 or 8 years old and already have some great memories. These have included a tour of Perpignan, France in 2018.
Pre-season training is currently taking place on Thursday evenings at 7-8pm at the Longroft 3G.
Those interested who are currently in academic years 12 and 13 and fancy a new challenge (previous experience not essential) then please contact Joe on 07852729794 for further information.
- 2020 Beverley Art Gallery And The Treasure House Programme Released
- Community Food Connection Appeals For More Groups To Come Forward
- Start Ticking Off Your Bucket List And Take On The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
- February Half Term Fun In East Riding Libraries
- Healthy New Loaf To Be Launched By Bakery During Real Bread Week