The Blue and Golds just preserved their NCL Division 2 status in 2019 by finishing 9th in the table.
A mid-table or play-off spot seemed possible earlier in the season until a run of six successive defeats in July and August. Attentions are now turning to 2020.
New head coach Tony Spence is to hold a meeting of all playing staff on Wednesday 2nd October at the Potting Shed.
Club officials say they are ‘enthused’ about what he brings to the club.
In the past, an under 18s side was part of the criteria for NCL membership. But the minimum standard has been less rigidly applied in recent years.
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost