The Blue and Golds just preserved their NCL Division 2 status in 2019 by finishing 9th in the table.
A mid-table or play-off spot seemed possible earlier in the season until a run of six successive defeats in July and August. Attentions are now turning to 2020.
New head coach Tony Spence is to hold a meeting of all playing staff on Wednesday 2nd October at the Potting Shed.
Club officials say they are ‘enthused’ about what he brings to the club.
Beverley ARLFC will hope to reap future benefits of positive developments within junior rugby league in the town.
Beverley Braves, who have just opened their new facilities at Thurlow Avenue, will for the first time field an under 18s side in 2020.
In the past, an under 18s side was part of the criteria for NCL membership. But the minimum standard has been less rigidly applied in recent years.
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley
- Banish The Burns And Release The Grease – Darren’s 5 Top Tips To Spring Clean Your Oven