The Blue and Golds just preserved their NCL Division 2 status in 2019 by finishing 9th in the table.
A mid-table or play-off spot seemed possible earlier in the season until a run of six successive defeats in July and August. Attentions are now turning to 2020.
New head coach Tony Spence is to hold a meeting of all playing staff on Wednesday 2nd October at the Potting Shed.
Club officials say they are ‘enthused’ about what he brings to the club.
In the past, an under 18s side was part of the criteria for NCL membership. But the minimum standard has been less rigidly applied in recent years.
- Free eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines From East Riding Libraries
- Swansea City Opera Present A Night Of Romantic Opera In Beverley
- Neighbours, Everybody Needs Good… Party Wall Advice
- Peter Ward Homes Announced As Regions Fastest-Growing Housebuilder
- Blue & Golds Will Take On Rangers In Rescheduled Cup Clash