The surgeries are an opportunity to raise an issue with Graham about personal matters or to raise any kind of concern to do with government or parliament, or simply just to pop by and say hello.
No appointments are necessary and any conversations with Graham will be private.
Graham said: “Although I’m based down in Westminster, it’s my constituents in Beverley and Holderness who I’m working for, so it’s really important I get to hear your views and I can let you know about the work I’m doing on your behalf.
“Whatever anyone’s political views, I will always do my best to help them in any way I can, so do make your way down to one of my surgeries if you have an issue I can help with.”
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules
- Funding Approved For Cherry Burton Sportsfield Pavilion Upgrade
- Safer High Street Consultation For Local Consumers And Businesses
- Funding Boost For Faster Broadband Welcomed By Graham Stuart
- Yorkshire Water Raise £80K For WaterAid