A rare opportunity to join the maintenance team looking after the fabric of the building for Beverley Minster Old Fund has arisen – a dream job for a handy craftsperson, with a head for heights and a love of historical buildings.
A member of the team is relocating to Scotland, making a full-time opening for the first time in nearly fifteen years.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who enjoys working in a small team across a range of trades including plumbing, glazing, repairing roofs and assisting the stonemasons. As well as being willing to learn and take on a variety of other tasks which form a privileged role, to leave a personal stamp on preserving this amazing medieval building.”
“The successful candidate will be a good team player and be willing to deliver the service of the highest standard.”
The team at Beverley Minster OId Fund has been busy on social media, showing viewers what goes on behind the scenes.
Check them out on Facebook @BevMinsterOldFund and on twitter @bevminster2.
For a detailed Job Description and how to apply, please visit www.beverleyminster.org.uk.
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way
- East Riding College Joins TEC Partnership
- Libraries And Customer Services Continue To Be Essential Community Hubs
- Councillor Delighted After Motion To Support Cycling Is Passed