The Blue and Golds will draw down the curtain on their 2019 season with a trip to Dewsbury (2.30pm kick-off) this Saturday.
They face an already relegated Shaw Cross Sharks and are going there looking to end the season on a high note.
Victory would guarantee 8th place in the National Conference League. All thing considered this would be an achievement after coming up from Division 3 last year.
After the club went on something of a high following their derby victory against Hull Dockers in June things have slumped.
July and August have proved to be nightmare months for injuries and players unavailable. Following on from this, 5 successive defeats have been posted.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way