For the very first time, join your favourite Mr. Men and Little Miss characters as they leap off the page and onto the stage – as puppets – in this beautifully crafted and hilarious live stage show, at Bridlington Spa on 6th & 7th November!
For almost 50 years, Mr. Men and Little Misses have brought joy to millions of children all over the world through self-expression, colour, simplicity and humour. Featuring Mr Bump, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr Tickle, Little Miss Inventor and many more, Happyland bursts to life in a series of hilarious and colourful stories told through puppetry and music.
This brand-new show comes from two of the country’s leading family theatre producers: Selladoor Family whose recent tours include Madagascar the Musical, Guess How Much I Love You, James and the Giant Peach and Seussical and New York based Rockefeller Productions, the creators of The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show and Elmer the Patchwork Elephant Show.
A firm family favourite since the books were first published in 1971 Mr. Men & Little Miss On Stage is written by James Corrigan, directed by Christa Harris with puppet design from Paul Jomain.
A perfect show for the whole family, at Bridlington Spa on Wednesday 6 & Thursday 7 November; book now at www.bridspa.com
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders