Beverley ARFLC will make one of their longer trips this Saturday as they face Barrow Island in the National Conference League.
Scott Taylor and his side will head to Ratings Lane for the 2.30PM kick in a match that has little meaning.
For Taylor’s men, the match is all about pride, they have this and one other match left. With relegation and also promotion out of the equation, Beverley are just going through the formalities.
While last week’s showing at Crosfields was a significant improvement Beverley will need that and more if they are to get anything from the game.
Their Cumbrian opponents are still very much in the promotion play-off race sitting in the sixth spot in the table.
Although one crumb of comfort for the Beverley is that Barrow Island has lost all of their last three home games.
Beverley will welcome back Bobby Howdle and Lewis Poskitt to the squad after recent absences and there is also likely to be a recall for Louis Hubbard.
- Children’s Nurses Egg-stend Their Support For WISHH Charity’s Easter Appeal
- Saturday Market Could Create More Space For Pedestrians In Trial Period
- Work Set To Start On Next Phase Of Beverley Housing Masterplan
- DIY Car Repair: When To Do It & What You Need
- 6 Tips To Take Your Business To The Next Level