Chair based exercise is available for people who have difficulty standing for long periods of time or who prefer a gentle exercise.
The sessions also help with mobility, helping to prevent falls or injury, making it easier for people to live a longer, independent life.
People visiting the exercise sessions can also meet new people and make new friends.
Each session costs £2.50 and refreshments are available.
For further information or to book a place in the session call Laura Hutchinson on (01482) 392527.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play