Chair based exercises are available to anyone of any age at East Riding Leisure Beverley every Tuesday from 12noon-1pm.
Chair based exercise is available for people who have difficulty standing for long periods of time or who prefer a gentle exercise.
The sessions also help with mobility, helping to prevent falls or injury, making it easier for people to live a longer, independent life.
People visiting the exercise sessions can also meet new people and make new friends.
Each session costs £2.50 and refreshments are available.
For further information or to book a place in the session call Laura Hutchinson on (01482) 392527.
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding
- What To Do After Your Beloved Pet Dog Passes Away