The refurbishment will mean the facility will benefit from new, state of the art equipment. It will include the replacement of all the existing cardiovascular and resistance equipment with the latest Matrix models.
The new kit will also feature internet capability; fit touch technology; and updated virtual active videos.
It will reopen on Monday, 12 August at 6.15am. During the closure, all Sunlight, Fitness and Fitness Plus members will be upgraded to Premier entitlements. Customers are reminded that all members can use any East Riding Leisure Centre.
Councillor Shaun Horton, the portfolio holder for tourism, culture and leisure, said;
“We apologise for the brief closure of the Centre, but assure all our customers that they will see the benefits of our investment as soon as it reopens.”
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday