East Riding Leisure has announced that there will be a full refurbishment of the Tone Zone at East Riding Leisure Beverley in August.
The refurbishment will mean the facility will benefit from new, state of the art equipment. It will include the replacement of all the existing cardiovascular and resistance equipment with the latest Matrix models.
The new kit will also feature internet capability; fit touch technology; and updated virtual active videos.
The Tone Zone will also be redecorated and have new functional training equipment installed. The Tone Zone will close at 10pm on Sunday, 4 August.
It will reopen on Monday, 12 August at 6.15am. During the closure, all Sunlight, Fitness and Fitness Plus members will be upgraded to Premier entitlements. Customers are reminded that all members can use any East Riding Leisure Centre.
Councillor Shaun Horton, the portfolio holder for tourism, culture and leisure, said;
“I am delighted that we are able to improve the facilities at East Riding Leisure Beverley still further, which will benefit the health and wellbeing of all its customers.
“We apologise for the brief closure of the Centre, but assure all our customers that they will see the benefits of our investment as soon as it reopens.”
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber