The Blue and Golds will entertain Askam on Saturday as they return to National Conference League action.
Taking place at the Beverley Leisure Centre, the 2.30pm Scott Taylors side will be hoping to get back to winning ways.
This is also the fixture is the first of three successive games at home for Beverley. Scott Taylor is targeting maximum points in these matches as he eyes up a playoff spot.
Askam is a side that is based in Cumbria. They currently sit at the bottom of the table with just 2 wins from 12 starts.
They will, however, arrive in East Yorkshire with a spring in their step. Last weekend’s victory in the Furness derby with Barrow Island by 25-22, was just one of a few shocks that day in what has been a terrifically competitive season in NCL division 2.
The pattern has been repeated across the other divisions of the NCL with few ‘blow out’ scorelines.
A whole raft of players will be expected to return to Taylor’s squad this weekend. It was noted by the coaching staff that out of the absent players at Dudley Hill last week, a credible starting 13 could have been named.
Tom Moor, Bobby Howdle, Alex Starling, Bradley Kirkby and Lewis Poskitt are among the key returnees with also Bobby Downs making a return to the club after a brief spell turning out for Hull FC reserves.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play