Commenting on the news, Mr Reid said;
“It is fantastic the support shown by such a well-known national brand towards our club. As a result, it means that the club can carry on promoting well-managed, popular events locally, drawing people in from a wide area.”
Jeremy Beesley, the Store director is also a member of the club, he said;
“I’ve been a member of Beverley AC for a few years now. It is fantastic to have the opportunity to give something back and support this brilliant local event.”
Walkington 10K Takes Place Over A Picturesque Route
The race takes place on Friday 12 July 2019 starting at 7.30PM at Little Weighton Road, Walkington.
It covers an undulating, picturesque, rural route, takes in a loop to Little Weighton and back to Walkington for a village playing fields finish.
“This will be the third year we have supported this race. We do it as it is important to support a community event. I have also taken part in the race and am hoping to do so again this year.”
Beverley AC is a social running club who meet each Wednesday evening at the Beverley Leisure Centre. Alongside a number of events, they also run a popular ‘Couch to 5K’ incentive to get people running.
- Free eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines From East Riding Libraries
- Swansea City Opera Present A Night Of Romantic Opera In Beverley
- Neighbours, Everybody Needs Good… Party Wall Advice
- Peter Ward Homes Announced As Regions Fastest-Growing Housebuilder
- Blue & Golds Will Take On Rangers In Rescheduled Cup Clash