Hundreds of runners took to the streets and surrounding roads for the Beverley 10K.
Hot weather made for great conditions for spectators but for those taking part in the race, it must have been hard work.
Support as always was on hand to cheer on those taking part in the race which is sponsored by Pittaway.
Alongside the club runners, there were also a few others who tackled the gruelling course in costumes.
Those that jumped out included the Bertie the Beaver while there was also a chap who was juggling while running.
A hugely popular event spirit was high in the closing straights. Crowds offered words of encouragement to all runners in a show of appreciation for their efforts.
Once again Beverley Athletic Club excelled in marshalling and the organisation of the event.
Kris Lecher was the overall winner of the Beverley 10K while Becky Briggs was the first lady to cross the line.
Also worth noting from this race was that it featured a number of mums from the Beverley Minster Primary School.
They a group of mums are taking part in this race and a few others as they look to raise money for an outdoor area at the school.
Their efforts drew words of encouragement from the head teacher who ahead of the race. Rachel Hatter said the mums were a true inspiration to the pupils.
- Remote Fitness Training Now Available From This CIMSPA Approved Provider
- Donation By Tesco Will Have An Immense Impact On Hungry Families
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Prepares For Potential Flooding
- Community Champion Pleased To Be Working With Local Groups
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH