Returning to Flemingate Car Park on Sunday, 7 July 2019 at 4pm, The Multi-Story Orchestra is bringing one of the most famous pieces of 1960s music – Terry Riley’s In C – to Beverley for an unmissable performance for all the family, joined by East Riding Youth Orchestra.
The MSO started in 2011, presenting extraordinary performances in unexpected settings.
From car parks to schools and festivals, they create amazing live classical music experiences performed by incredible musicians.
Winners of a 2016 Royal Philharmonic Society Award, the Orchestra has been celebrated as one of the most exciting ensembles to emerge in recent years.
Spread across the car park for the first part of the evening with the audience free to explore and get involved, before gathering together to hear the piece in full, this is a unique chance to experience the pulsing minimalism of In C in one of The Multi-Story Orchestra’s amazing performances: “forget fusty concert halls, the future of music is emerging in a municipal car park” (The Times)
Suitable for ages 8+ tickets fort he event cost adults £6, children £5 and are available from Beverley Library or call 01262 678258 or visit bridspa.com.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events