Beverley ARLFC will be back in action this weekend following their week off during the Easter break.
Last time out Beverley were well beaten at home by Crossfields. While on the road they managed a draw with Wigan St Judes.
Beverley ARLFC Team News For Game With West Bowling
This season has seen Will Wallis, Lewis Miller and Bradley Kirkby all featuring prominently and certainly not flinching from the task in hand.
Jack Howdle is still sidelined with long term injury and is unlikely to feature again this season.
Taylor will be hoping his side can bounce back from their defeat to Crossfields. He will certainly be looking for his side to go into the game with the belief they can win.
While automatic promotion is slipping away, Taylor knows if his side can click into gear and put together a run of results there is still hope of making the playoffs.
If Beverley can end their winless run on the road it will go a long to helping them to climb the table. Most importantly it will keep them in touch with those leading the charge for the playoffs.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators