Lulu still has plenty to shout about as she embarks on another mammoth tour of the UK, including Bridlington Spa on Wednesday 16 October.
A singer, songwriter, actress, national treasure are all labels that have been attributed to Lulu.
She has stayed the course, when many have faltered, why, simply because of her talent as an artist and her determination as a person. Her powerhouse performances have ensured a loyal following of fans who come out year after year to witness a legend at work.
If you haven’t seen Lulu live, then don’t miss this special opportunity as Lulu recounts her remarkable life now at 70 years old and a career that has outshone many of her contemporaries.
Still on Fire is a show packed full of hits, in which Lulu takes us on her own personal journey through her music. Supported by a 4-piece band, LED screen with carefully selected family and career-defining moments. Lulu will have you sitting, standing, dancing, singing, laughing and simply listening to an amazing story that started on 3rd November 1948.
Something to shout about? Lulu has plenty!
Lulu at Bridlington Spa on Wednesday 16 October. Tickets go on general sale at 10am, Friday 18 April and available in person, via bridspa.com or by calling 01262 678258.
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks