Following on from the Challenge Cup defeat at York Acorn back in late January, pre-season has gone well for Scott Taylor’s men.
“I have got 30 lads who deserve a crack here. I will try to be as far as I can but for those who don’t make the cut, there is Barrow Island next week and also the first Academy game against Hull Dockers A.”
This local derby will be the first leg of the Quiney Cup in memory of Paul Quiney who played for both clubs back in the 1990s.
It is the first-ever meeting of the two clubs at NCL level and sure to attract huge local interest. A big crowd is anticipated at the Willows, Holderness Road.
Reported by Nick Robinson
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First