Fastest Sidecar newcomers of 2017, the father and son team of Gary Gibson/Daryl Gibson are confirmed to return this May to the Mountain Course, as they aim to build upon their impressive performances from recent TT ventures.
Last June saw the Beverley based duo build and some upon their momentous event debut from 2017, banking series of impressive results.
Following a productive practice week, the Locate.im Sidecar races would yield respectively excellent 8th, 10th place finishes, following series of high calibre, accomplished performances.
Outside of the top ten finishes, TT 2018 also saw them lap extremely close to the prestigious 110 mph lap mark, ending the two weeks of Mountain Course competition with a new personal best lap speed of 109.907 mph.
Hugely looking forward to TT 2019, their third TT tenure is set to see them pilot the same Shelbourne Suzuki outfit that has served them so well in recent years.
Competing again under their own teams Gibson Racing banner, the father/son partnership have the undoubted talent, determination, pace, ambition to bank more notable results at this year’s TT Races, which has attracted a truly world-class entry for the three-lap Sidecar encounters.
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night