Town boss Rich Jagger said while the result was a fair based on the balance of the game his side could have scored more.
Speaking to HU17.net after the match Jagger said;
“We always felt in control of the game. As a team, we played some really good football. In the first half, we enjoyed a lot of the ball and could have scored five.”
“That said we scored two good goals which I was happy with. South Cave got back into the match with a goal in the second half. For me, it was also disappointing for us to concede but we scored two more goals.”
Victory Over South Cave Keeps Pressure On League Leaders
“I was very impressed with the front two. They gave us a lot of pace and performed really well. This is a good win for us which sees us move second in the table on goal difference.”
“We had the luxury to rest some players and mix things up a bit. This gave us some good options off the bench that also allowed us to freshen things up in the second half.”
Jagger will also be looking for his side to maintain their winning form when they welcome Sculcoates Armatures to Norwood.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website