They will be in Beverley on Saturday, 12 January, at 7.30pm with An Evening of Song.
The London Theatre Voices bring Topsy Turvy back to Beverley. During the first half of the concert they will be delving into the wide repertoire of the masters of operetta, Gilbert and Sullivan, with ‘The Mikado’, ‘HMS Pinafore’, and ‘Ruddigore’, to name just three.
The quartet of singers all sing at English National Opera: Soprano – Kathryn Jenkin, Mezzo Soprano – Amy Kerenza Sedgwick, Tenor – Ben Kerslake, Bass – Andrew Tinkler, and Pianist – Simon Haynes.
The second half will consist of opera and songs from the shows.
Tickets cost Adults £15; Concessions £13; all children under 14 FREE with a full paying adult, additional children £5; and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258, or visit bridspa.com
- ERYC To Provide Half-Term Financial Assistance For Families
- Beverley Town Council Offer Financial Support To Feed Local Children
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley
- One Thousand Words Competition Captures The Magic Of The Viola Trawler