They will be in Beverley on Saturday, 12 January, at 7.30pm with An Evening of Song.
The London Theatre Voices bring Topsy Turvy back to Beverley. During the first half of the concert they will be delving into the wide repertoire of the masters of operetta, Gilbert and Sullivan, with ‘The Mikado’, ‘HMS Pinafore’, and ‘Ruddigore’, to name just three.
The quartet of singers all sing at English National Opera: Soprano – Kathryn Jenkin, Mezzo Soprano – Amy Kerenza Sedgwick, Tenor – Ben Kerslake, Bass – Andrew Tinkler, and Pianist – Simon Haynes.
The second half will consist of opera and songs from the shows.
Tickets cost Adults £15; Concessions £13; all children under 14 FREE with a full paying adult, additional children £5; and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258, or visit bridspa.com
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Communities To Join Country For The Biggest Thank You Yet
- Local Bus Services Return To Normal Timetables In East Yorkshire
- Hospitality Sector Reopening Sparks Concerns From Local Official
- Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club Benefit From Commuted Sums Funding