Being held at Woodmansey Village Hall, the event will see twenty independence businesses and stallholders from across East Yorkshire selling their goods.
The Fair, hosted by Woodmansey Primary School PTFA and everyone is welcome to attend.
As well as browsing the many beautiful gifts on sale, there will be an opportunity to take part in various PTFA games and face painting.
Also, children will be able to make crafts to take home. A selection of refreshments and delicious homemade baking will also be available.
Admission on the day is just £1 for adults admission for children is free.
There will be a small additional charge for games, activities and refreshments. All fundraising from the day will go towards a number of projects at Woodmansey Primary School.
Woodmansey PTFA is also looking for to vote for them in the Aviva Community Fund project.
Anyone can vote for the Woodmansey Great Outdoor Project on the Aviva Community Fund website.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators