Photos from The Hollywood Glitterball that was held at the Lazaat Hotel in aid of the charity Action Duchenne, a charity that helps improve the lives of those with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
A packed out venue enjoyed a colourful event. Organisers Lesley Wegg and Emma Wilkinson thanked everyone for making the night a huge success.
- Free eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines From East Riding Libraries
- Swansea City Opera Present A Night Of Romantic Opera In Beverley
- Neighbours, Everybody Needs Good… Party Wall Advice
- Peter Ward Homes Announced As Regions Fastest-Growing Housebuilder
- Blue & Golds Will Take On Rangers In Rescheduled Cup Clash