Photos from The Hollywood Glitterball that was held at the Lazaat Hotel in aid of the charity Action Duchenne, a charity that helps improve the lives of those with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
A packed out venue enjoyed a colourful event. Organisers Lesley Wegg and Emma Wilkinson thanked everyone for making the night a huge success.
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way
- East Riding College Joins TEC Partnership
- Libraries And Customer Services Continue To Be Essential Community Hubs