Photos from The Hollywood Glitterball that was held at the Lazaat Hotel in aid of the charity Action Duchenne, a charity that helps improve the lives of those with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
A packed out venue enjoyed a colourful event. Organisers Lesley Wegg and Emma Wilkinson thanked everyone for making the night a huge success.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book