Photos from The Hollywood Glitterball that was held at the Lazaat Hotel in aid of the charity Action Duchenne, a charity that helps improve the lives of those with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
A packed out venue enjoyed a colourful event. Organisers Lesley Wegg and Emma Wilkinson thanked everyone for making the night a huge success.
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project