Beverley Building Society have made their latest donation to the winners of their Charity of the Month competition which was won by HEY Smile Foundation.
Voted for by members of the Society, HEY Smile Foundation won the prize of £250, money they say will be used to support the work they do in the regions communities.
Speaking about the work that HEY Smile Foundation carry out locally she said;
“Based in Hull we work with different charities and community groups to help them apply for funding, help them become more sustainable help them, with volunteers.
“We also run two NHS charities that fund equipment which above and beyond the statuary provision by providing kit for hospitals to make the patient experience more comfortable.”
There are plenty of examples of the work the charity has done to support the community in Beverley.
Thanking members for picking HEY Smile Foundation as the Charity of the Month, Helen said;
“We are really happy that members of Beverley Building Society picked us to give the donation to.”
“We are really grateful for the donation. We were quite surprised to hear about it. We are really happy people know what we are doing and do a lot of events to promote our work.”
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online