Scott Taylor and his side who won the title with games to spare will be looking to get back to winning ways after they suffered their only defeat of the season last time out.
Beverley will go into the match as favourites and will be also aiming to complete the entire season not only unbeaten at home but more importantly with perfect 100pc winning record.
Taylor looks set to name a strong 17 for the weekend as players return.
Taylor’s side had to dig deep in this ‘friendly’ fixture turning around a 30-18 deficit with only 15 minutes to go. Billy Riby was the player of the match that evening with a brace of tries.
Gateshead Storm should not cause Beverley any problems however the visitors arrive at the Leisure Centre having should great improvement in recent weeks and will relish facing the champions.
With the title already settled, realistically Beverley should complete what has been a fantastic home season for the club with their perfect record. It is very difficult to see how Gateshead can get anything from the game.
Beverley will kick off against Gateshead Storm at 2.30PM
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way