Beverley Male Voice Choir are hosting a joint concert with Riverside Brass, an ensemble of former professional musicians.
Taking place at Toll Gavel Church on 30 June, the concert will be used to raise funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance service.
Beverley Male Voice Choir who have over 50 members have represented the town of Beverley at some of the country’s most prestigious venues, including the Royal Albert Hall, Bridgewater Hall and the MEN Arena.
Their latest concert promises to be a night of top quality music when they take to the stage with Riverside Brass which is made up of four trumpets, three trombones, one tuba, one French horn, and a drummer.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First