Photos from the game held at the University of Hull between Hull City Ladies and the German touring side from Lemgo, FC Donop-Voßheide.
FC Donop-Voßheide travelled to the region with two squads and as part of their visit were welcomed to Beverley at a reception held at the Monks Walk.
FC Donop-Voßheide, are from Lemgo, Beverley’s Twin Town in Germany, were greeted by members of the Twinning Association and the Deputy Mayor Cllr Duncan Jack.
Their visit materialised due to links between Hull City Ladies Rachel Gay and local Women’s Football in Beverley who arrange the match as a testimonial for Rebecca Beech who has been with the club for almost two decades.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies