Family members said they were excited to have met the Archbishop John Sentamu, while he did not conduct the service he did greet guests who were in attendance.
Alfie is Nathan and Joanna’s second son, Oliver, who was also christened at St Mary’s Church.
It was a real family affair with over 25 children under 6 attending. The party continued at Beverley Town Cricket Club, where the Archbishop arranged beautiful weather for a glorious afternoon celebrations.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators