Dan Webster explained his reasons for putting this concert together, he said;
“We were really sad about the demise of the Beverley Folk Festival this year. We were particularly looking forward to our main stage support for festival headliners Turin Brakes and attending what is like a family event for us.”
“The news that ticket holders were not going to be refunded we felt couldn’t be just left uncompensated so we’ve hired the Memorial Hall in Beverley and if you have a ticket to the Beverley Folk Festival you can attend this event for free.”
Support on the night will come from Bella Gaffney and Polly Bolton, Katie Spencer and Jack Parker, for what promises to be a fantastic concert highlighting the best of Yorkshire’s folk talent.
But what makes this concert even more special is that it will be free to those who have proof of purchase of a Beverley Folk Festival ticket. Otherwise, advance tickets cost £10 or £8 for Beverley residents.
The Beverley Fringe Festival has run independently alongside the Beverley Folk Festival for many years though now is looking to raise its profile and keep was is a popular weekend of music alive in the town.
To find out more about this event or to keep up to date with the acts appearing at the Beverley Fringe Festival visit;
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project