Town, started the game knowing that a point would be enough to secure the title though started poorly and found themselves two down inside the first ten minutes.
It was the same pair that combined again, this time Gibson nodded home a pin point delivery from Graham to level the scores before half time.
Grady got the hair dryer out at half time to remind the players what was at stake, Jacob Cattermole came on to replace a tired looking Ben Thompson at half time and made a big difference in midfield.
Town sealed the win in the final moments of the match when Rob Northen rounded the keeper to score his 31st goal of the season with Town winning the game 4-2 full.
Speaking after the game Grady said;
“This is a great achievement for the club. We will now look to complete the double next weekend against Withernsea in the cup final.”
“I am absolutely delighted for the team. A big thank you to all those involved this season especially Gary Proud who does a lot of work behind the scenes for the club.”
- Graham Stuart Visits Beverley Minster Primary School
- Helen Rawdon A Foster Carer From Beverley Receives Her MBE
- Beverley Face Thatto Heath In Cup Quarter Final At The Leisure Centre
- Concert With Beverley-Born Piano Star To Celebrate £25k Refurbishment Of City’s Steinway
- Review Panel Formation Angers Liberal Democrat Councillors