Beverley ARLKC will welcome Eastmoor Dragons at the Beverley Leisure Centre this Saturday as they look to make it six wins on the bounce.
Last weeks 84-6 demolition of Stanley Rangers gave a massive boost to their points difference which is now 123 better than second placed Clock Face Miners who have also won 5 from 5.
There could be a few selection headaches for Scott Taylor as Luke Inglis, Bobby Howdle and Tom Moor are expected to be available again after returning from injuries and work commitments.
Ben Atkin and Sam Brown both had slight hamstring pulls last week but are expected to be fit.
It will be a busy day for Beverley ARLFC as they are holding a sponsors day in the Potting Shed and the Academy team will be entertaining Batley Boys DMR in a curtain raiser at midday.
Admission for the main event against Eastmoor Dragons is by purchasing the usual £2 match-day programme.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book