Neil, who opened Bug Vinyl in 2017, will be taking part in Record Store Day on 21 April for what will be the second time and he is confident it will be a smash hit again as record fans look to get their hands on some exclusive material for their collections.
Speaking to HU17.net, Neil said;
“Record Store Day is the one day of the year when over 200 independent record shops all across the UK come together to celebrate their unique culture.”
“Special vinyl releases are made exclusively for the day in what’s become one of the biggest annual events on the music calendar.”
“There will be over 450 releases which are either on vinyl for the first time or being repressed in very limited numbers often on coloured vinyl. Some titles are only being release in quantities as low as 500.”
Highlights amongst this year’s releases are Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Noel Gallagher, Madonna, The Cure, The Courteeners, The National, Spaceman3, Rag N Bone Man and many more.
“This year the queue will be supported by neighbouring Café V which is opening at 6.30AM offering tea, coffee along with bacon and sausage sandwiches.”
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way