The owners say that this shows that there is a strong demand from business wishing to take up space at the Flemingate Centre.
News yesterday that the Riva Lounge had ceased trading at the out of town shopping centre in Beverley was met by sadness by a number of people within the community.
David Donkin, Property Director of Wykeland Group, said he was pleased to have secured a new high-quality, independent restaurant operator for the unit, indicating the strong demand for retail and leisure space at Flemingate and in Beverley as a whole.
“The new operator will begin fitting out the unit immediately and expects to open within weeks, meaning there will only be a brief period of closure while the premises are refurbished and rebranded.”
Bolo, the other business to close were quickly replaced with another fashion outlet following a short closure as VERB moved into the space vacated.
Opened in October 2015 the Flemingate Centre is still not fully occupied though has managed to retain most of the businesses that have chosen to open there.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events