Town went into the game at Cranswick looking to bounce back after a disappointing result against South Cave United that saw them slip down the league table.
“I thought we fully deserved the win today.”
“ We could have been out of sight at half time, but credit to Hornsea Town, they nicked a goal and 1-1 at half time gave them something to build on.”
“However we were devastating in that seven minute spell at the start of the second half and put the game out of reach.”
Craig Muirhead was first to score for Town from the spot before Hornsea equalised. However second half strikes from Muirhead, Alex Stark and Naill Ringrose capped of what was a good day for Jagger and his squad.
Beverley Town could have had more goals. But despite creating the chances were unable to find the back of the net hitting the woodwork and failing to fully capitalise on what was a dominant performance.
This however was just tonic Jagger needed following their disappointment last time out that saw their unbeaten run brought to an abrupt end.
Town return to action next weekend when they host Crown FC in what will be an altogether different test for Jagger and his side as they look to go on another run and push up the table and keep pressure on the sides above them.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website