Hull Central Library users can learn how to make better use of e-books and audiobooks at a demonstration of digital publications.
A representative from Borrowbox, one of the library’s digital resource providers, will be at the library in Albion Street, Hull, on Wednesday 17 January from 1pm to 3pm to demonstrate how to easily access the online services on tablets and other electronic devices.
Those who attend can learn how to set up accounts through the Borrowbox app and website and how to use the resources on multiple devices, including iPads.
It is hoped that the demonstration can help to increase the use of digital resources and boost the confidence of those who may not feel comfortable using devices they may have received as Christmas gifts.
“As technology continues to move forward at pace, more and more of our reading is conducted on digital platforms.
“This demonstration could be invaluable for those who are not comfortable accessing e-books, e-audio resources and other technologies.”
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP