Awarded the best marquee provider in the North East of England, Boutipi say they winning means the world to them.
“It means the world to us all that we have received this amazing award for the third year running.”
“These are the only awards, regionally and nationally, in the wedding industry which are decided only by customer votes.”
“This is why it means the world to the team that their brides and grooms have taken it upon themselves to vote.”
Customers who voted for Boutipi were full of praise, with one bride, Aby Milner saying they professional and personal adding that the tipis themselves make a stunning venue.
Rachel Ezard, who also voted for them said that the whole Boutipi couldn’t have done more and she highly recommend them to anyone thinking about having a tipi wedding.
Boutipi, which was formed four years ago after a family member was bowled over after staging their own wedding in a Tipi continue to go from strength to strength.
“As a family business, we treat every wedding like it is ours and will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect.”
“It shows we can guarantee to anyone thinking about using Boutipi or those who have booked us for their wedding that they are in safe hands.”
To enquire with Boutipi about your wedding, please email email@example.com or call 01482 870154.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way