The team at the Specsavers store have collectively supported the Jacob’s Well Appeal, a local charity that provides essential support to over 30 countries across the world.
The organisation provides medical aid, agricultural tools and educational equipment, among many other things, from a large warehouse space in Beverley.
“This year we’re lending our support to a charity that operates locally, Jacob’s Well Appeal, and will be collecting old and unwanted glasses for those in need.”
“In a final push before Christmas, we want to encourage everyone to look high and low for any old and unwanted glasses that can help to improve the eye health and quality of life of both children and adults in third world countries.”
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders