The team at the Specsavers store have collectively supported the Jacob’s Well Appeal, a local charity that provides essential support to over 30 countries across the world.
The organisation provides medical aid, agricultural tools and educational equipment, among many other things, from a large warehouse space in Beverley.
“This year we’re lending our support to a charity that operates locally, Jacob’s Well Appeal, and will be collecting old and unwanted glasses for those in need.”
“In a final push before Christmas, we want to encourage everyone to look high and low for any old and unwanted glasses that can help to improve the eye health and quality of life of both children and adults in third world countries.”
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again