Beverley RUFC will be looking to get back to winning ways today as they hit the road for second week in a row to face to North Ribblesdale.
“We are very short- we have a full pack out and have four backs missing. Big players.”
Daniel Thomson, Jack Howdle and Alex McPeake are also recalled to the squad, while youngster Rhys Innes has been given a place on the bench.
Turnbull, despite his selection worries remains confident, he added;
“We have said we are going to go out and above anything, get back into the enjoyment of the game and why we play it.”
“The mood has been positive, we’ve reviewed it and we played some good stuff, just little errors.”
On paper Beverley should have no issues against North Ribblesdale who are struggling and the bottom end of the league with just two wins all season.
North Ribblesdale have a much weaker defensive and offensive record when compared to Beverley conceding 347 points in their 11 games this season.
Beverley have a stronger points per game average with 29 per match while North Ribblesdale have an average 14 points per match.
Should Beverley win and results go their way in other fixtures the Beavers could reclaim fourth spot in the table after dropping a place due to last weeks defeat.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe