If you are thinking of going to bonfire night on the Beverley Westwood here are some things you should know about 2017 fireworks night.
Here are a few things worth considering and worth knowing about the Beverley Westwood Lions Bonfire & Fireworks night.
- The Bonfire will be set alight at 6.30PM
- Takes place on Sunday 5 November
Beverley Westwood Lions Bonfire Night & Fireworks display takes place on Sunday. The club are keen to remind people as some places have posted the incorrect date.
- No parking at the venue
Anyone who is driving should use the town centre car parks or the multi story car park and walk to the Westwood – Drivers are reminded not to drive on the pastures.
- New Area for Sparklers
If you are taking sparklers please try to use the new designated areas which have been put in place to help protect the welfare of the cows.
- Fireworks start at 7.30PM
What promises to be one of the biggest displays, the fire work show will get under way at 7.30PM
- There will be a mini fun fair
A selection of small rides and stalls will be on site that are all family friendly. While there is a charge they do make a donation to the Lions Club.
- Hot food and drink can be purchased
If you are feeling peckishj there will be somewhere you can grab a hot drink or snack.
- Bucket collection
Please give genrously, look out for the Llions volunteers who will be collecting donations to help fund future events and support the wider community.
- Wrap up warm
Put on plenty of layers and if possible wellies would be ideal footware. While standing by the fire can get warm it soon gets cold on the Westwood.
- Remember the firework code
Do not get too close to the displays, there is a special perimeter be sure to check you are on the correct side of this.
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway