An exhibition celebrating the history of Hull City is heading into extra time.
On The Road, the third and final instalment of the Tiger Rags exhibition at the Streetlife Museum, will showcase away and changed shirts through the years.
At home Hull City have traditionally worn black and amber colours, but on the road the Tigers have experimented with a variety of designs and colours including purple, blue and white.
Tiger Rags opened in the summer with an exhibition of player-worn Hull City kits and memorabilia telling the story of the club’s visual identity and its integral place in Hull culture.
A collaboration between amateur collectors, the Hull City Supporters’ Trust (HCST) and the Streetlife Museum, this project has celebrated how football brings together people from all backgrounds.
Tiger Rags is part of Hull UK City of Culture 2017’s Creative Communities Programme.
On The Road will be on display until November 19.
The Streetlife Museum opening times are:
Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night